Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hair Brushes!

One of the things that I never really took into consideration was what hair brush to use on a daily basis. I would just always buy the same type of brush that I had been using since I was little and never took the time to search which one would be best for my hair. You're in luck, because instead of you having to do the research, we have done it for you! It is important to use a hair brush that is suitable for your hair because you can be doing damage to it that you don't even realize. There are also a lot of different brushes for different styling, make it easier on yourself and buy a brush to suit the hairstyle that you use most often. Here is a chart that we found on Pinterest to help you: The 10 Types of Hairbrushes : Are you using the right ones?

1 comment:

  1. This was really interesting. I didn't know that there were different types of brushes for different types of styles and hair lengths. I learned that I am using the wrong types of brush for my hair lol.

    ReplyDelete